Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are looking for Software Engineers to join a team that will become experts in HCI and provide assistance and guidance to the agency developers as they migrate to the HCI platform. The tasking will start out as a research activity to understand what HCI is and what the path forward of that environment will be moving to. Engineers will need to understand the environment, keep a pulse on the what and when services are going to be present, and become a resource to the agency assisting others as they are migrating to the HCI environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Fourteen (14) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience w/Java 8
- Experience w/Maven
- Experience w/Git, Gitlab
- Experience w/JUint testing and Code coverage)
- Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA or similar
- Requirements gathering, documentation and work-flow
- Product result driven / problem resolution ability
- Experience with MapReduce
- Experience with Data Science
- Experience with Graph Algorithms
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with AWS
- Cloud development experience such as Hadoop, Big Data (Cloudbase/Accumulo and Big Table) as well as JSON/BSON
- Experience with analytic development
- Experience with Python and streaming capabilities
- Experience with Software Configuration Management Tools such as JIRA, GIT, Confluence and Agile Methodologies
- Experience w/Linux
- Experience w/the analytic compliance process
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.