Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Network Engineer will assume responsibility for the maintenance, upgrades, monitoring, troubleshooting and problem diagnosis/resolution for all lab network devices (e.g., Cisco, Juniper, Nortel, etc), assume responsibility for accessing the scope and requirements of each developer request scheduled for the lab and assuring technical support for those requirements, assume responsibility for providing a clear understanding of how each request for hardware and software requirements shall be supported by the contract System administrator Team (SA Team), provide technical recommendations to the DNT management and support team in maintaining the DNT lab IT architecture to mirror and keep current with all Agency IT networks structures, lead network administration for hardware and software support for all DNT developer requests, and new IT prototypes being hosted in the lab (large and small scale), assume responsibility for configuration and maintenance of lab assets built on Cisco, Juniper, and other network devices, conduct informal training in order to provide knowledge transfer to all SA Team and eliminate single points of failure of task/function.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in network administration
- Minimum seven (7) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS,
- Minimum five (5) years experience with integrated processing environments such as a Storage Area Networks
- Cisco certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Proficiency in working with applicable network devices to include repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs
- Working knowledge of virtualized, networked environments, specifically VMWare and HyperV based systems
- Experience with security COTS product integration (e.g., firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
- Ability to identify technical problems, research and define solutions, and implement in a timely manner with minimal or no oversight
- Experience working on Cloud-Edge connectivity solutions and experience with AWS and Azure
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.