Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Cybersecurity Strategy Consultant - National and International Policy Level 2 (CSC-NIP L2). The candidate shall provide executive-level, highly-visible consulting services in support of senior U.S. Government leaders and assist the U.S. Government in support of its cybersecurity strategic initiatives, from the development of national and international policy, to the coordination of activities and events. He/she shall also coordinate on documenting policies and processes, group activities, and interdependencies related to the White House National Security Council (NSC) and the 20+ Departments and Agencies comprising the Interagency Community. Recommend the candidate be familiar with cybersecurity-related policy documents readily available on WhiteHouse.gov, to include Executive Orders and the 2023 National Cybersecurity Strategy.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's degree in a cyber-related field (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cyber Security) or a field requiring communications and analysis skills. Minimum ten (10) years' experience in cybersecurity (e.g., Information Assurance, Information Systems Security, and Computer Network Defense) in the development of National Security Policy and Strategy. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional four (4) years' experience is required equaling a total of fourteen (14) years of experience. Minimum ten (10) years cumulative experience in four (4) of the following:
- Legislative process and Congressional relations
- Interdepartmental or interagency collaboration and cooperation
- Capabilities and requirements analysis
- Performance management and metrics implementation
- Process definition, deployment, and improvement
- Facilitation of team activities and resulting product development
- Program analysis and evaluation
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Draft summary planning documentation to support Video Teleconference (VTC) or teleconference engagements and weekly support updates designed to track time sensitive tasking and cybersecurity related business within and external to the customer.
- Facilitate and support strategic planning sessions aimed at identifying and prioritizing cybersecurity initiatives and challenges for multiple customers.
- Consolidate input from across Interagency contributors to draft Cybersecurity products (e.g., documents, briefings) for group review and finalization.
- Research and advise customer leadership on concepts and ideas for advancing Cybersecurity that shapes future national-level Cybersecurity policy.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.