Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Performing as part of an Agile Software Development team using Jira for requirements tracking, the selected candidate will perform a Software Engineering activities in support of our client. The team’s responsibilities revolve around using new technologies to ensure the compliance of interactions and accesses between various enterprise systems. The Software Engineer, working closely within this 6 person team will learn from and share knowledge with this inquisitive, fun, and hardworking team. Leadership opportunities exist for this position.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Seven (20) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science ore related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) additional years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Demonstrated experience in architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack -- not limited to but including analytics and machine learning
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and writing complex queries with joins and aggregate that deals with large datasets.
- Demonstrated experience with Python 2.x
- Demonstrated experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Experience leading design and implementation of new stories and bug fixes
- Experience performing thorough design reviews and code reviews
- Hands on Java development, Junit testing and issue troubleshooting
- Experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts
- Understanding and comfort with enterprise frameworks for dependency injection, object relational mapping and logging (Spring Framework, Hibernate, SLF4J)
- Familiarity with Build Management, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing (Maven, Jenkins)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.