Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking an Application Engineer that designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation. Manages software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools. Estimates software development costs and schedule. Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving current techniques. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other task personnel. Responsible for quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twelve (12) years minimum experience and a High School Diploma/GED. Ten (10) years minimum experience and an Associate's Degree. Eight (8) years minimum experience and a Bachelor's Degree. Six (6) years minimum experience and a Master's Degree. Four (4) years minimum experience and a Doctorate's Degree.
IAT Level 2 Certification
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.