Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Provide installation, configuration and operational use of network security devices including; firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and network traffic analyzers. Provide installation, configuration and operational use of anti-virus, anti-spyware, and commercial computer forensic tools and products. Collect on-net signatures for network security devices and identify those signatures that are unique to a particular device. Provide support to CNO developers by evaluating CNO tools and techniques with the above mentioned security products and tools, and provide written reports on results of evaluations.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Minimum ten (10) years experience as a system administrator supporting computers systems running Microsoft Windws NT, UNIX, and Linux operating systems
- Minimum ten (10) years experience as a system administrator, supporting computer network hardware including, but not limited to Bridges, switches, routers, and gateways #
- Minimum ten (10) years experience identifying and resolving network system issues with IT hardware such as repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs and operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Windows NT, Sun Solaris, and Linux #
- Able to install, configure, and use personal security products including host and network based firewalls and intrusion detection systems
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in an IT engineering lab loading (file transfer via electronic of storage media), installing and maintaining the operability of commercial off-the-shelf computer and IT equipment and supporting software #
- Minimum ten (10) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS #
- Minimum five (5) years experience in C, C++, Perl, Python, or other scripting language #
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in systems administration of hardware and software in support of developing and testing of Information Technology systems #
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in conducting both component and system integration level testing on complex software products #
- Experience using external network communications such as NSANet #
- Able to develop and deliver briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to senior program management #
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.