Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Security Engineer to play a key role in supporting a statewide program providing cyber assessment services and management that will protect 20+ affiliates from growing and evolving cyber threats. The engineering effort will focus on cloud security, SIEM and log management, and endpoint detection/response protecting customers from the ever growing and evolving cyber threats. This person will also work with customers to ensure the organization’s compliance standards are met and maintained while also driving solid customer relationships to the next level.
Must be a US Citizen. Must have current Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Six (6)+ years of directly relevant security engineering experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related degree is required. Two (2) years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- Splunk IT Service Intelligence Certified Admin
- Splunk Enterprise Security Certified Admin
- Splunk Cloud Certified Admin, CCNA, CCNP
Required technical skills include experience with:
- 4+ years of experience with administration of enterprise SIEM technologies (Splunk primarily).
- Splunk Cloud experience: Architect, design, engineer, support, configure, administer content and maintain infrastructure for a highly available and disaster recovery configuration.
- Splunk experience: Administer Splunk and Splunk Application for Enterprise Security log or event management.
- Expertise with EDR toolsets – administration, analysis, and integrations preferably CrowdStrike.
- Familiarity with SOAR Products include Phantom and ThreatConnect.
- Experience with scripting (e.g., PowerShell, bash/ksh/sh,python).
- Ability to assist team with Incident response and handling.
- Excellent demonstrated experience in communicating technical information to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Experience working directly with senior leadership and management.
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Automation: Experience related to Ansible for performing administration using code and Git/Gitlab for workflow management.
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux integration, SQL database technologies, troubleshooting, deployment, patching, and administration.
- Experience with Logstash and ability to collect, parse, and transform logs.
- Experience with the standards compliance process (e.g., NIST) and writing network security documentation.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.