Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving, open communication, and empowering our employees to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Work on a brand new contract supporting the CNO mission!
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Ability to demonstrate solid knowledge of Python and XML.
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with build environments such as Gradle or Maven
- Preferred - Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Data Flow/Data Analytics
- Exposure to streaming technologies (e.g. Kafka). Log analysis and General Troubleshooting (tuning and optimization, Search and Indexing Operations, mapping, monitoring) understanding on Elastic Stack (Elastic, Logstash, Beats, Kibana, Fluent etc) and knowledge on Opensearch APIs.
- Experience in Business Analytics application, support, and troubleshooting concepts
- Experience with Python, Groovy and/or Java
- Experience with continuous integration environments, such as Bamboo
- Ability to demonstrate solid knowledge of Python, Java and/or Groovy. Knowledge of Powershell and/or Bash scripting is a plus.
- Performing system and subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and subsystem and system integration and tests for a system.
- Develop capabilities to automate deployment of updates and fixes
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end system
- Perform root cause analysis for production error
RDMS, such as Postgres
- Database design, development and implementation
- Experience with creating and optimizing queries
- Experience with data parsing and data flow
- Development of data structures for the overall architecture of a system accounting for performance and resiliency
- Knowledge of Java and/or Python preferred
- Knowledge of database storage and retrieval using Cloud technologies preferred.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.