Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking Cyber Forensics Analysts to support the nation’s cyber and communications infrastructure while providing front line response for cyber incidents and hunting for malicious cyber activity.
Must be a US Citizen. Must have a current TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Eight (8)+ years of directly relevant experience in cyber forensic and network investigations using leading edge technologies and industry standard forensic tools.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with reconstructing a malicious attack or activity
- Ability to characterize and analyze network traffic, identify anomalous activity / potential threats, analyze anomalies in network traffic using metadata
- Ability to create forensically sound duplicates of evidence (forensic images)
- Able to write cyber investigative reports documenting forensics findings
- Identifying different classes and characterization of attacks and attack stages
- CND policies, procedures and regulations
- Proactive analysis of systems and networks, to include creating trust levels of critical resources
- System and application security threats and vulnerabilities of network topologies, Wi-Fi Networking, and TCP/IP protocols
- Splunk (or other SIEMs)
- Vulnerability scanning, assessment and monitoring tools such as Security Center, Nessus, and Endgame
- MITRE Adversary Tactics, Techniques and Common Knowledge (ATT&CK)
- Must be able to work collaboratively across physical locations.
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- EnCase, FTK, SIFT, X-Ways, Volatility, WireShark, Sleuth Kit/Autopsy, and Snort
- EDR Tools: Crowdstrike, Carbon Black, Etc
- Carving and extracting information from PCAP data
- Non-traditional network traffic: Command and Control
- Preserving evidence integrity according to national standards
- Designing cyber security systems and environments in a Linux environment
- Virtualized environments
- Conducting all-source research
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.