Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Lab Manager to to support a U.S. Government mission protecting civilian Government agencies and critical asset owners who experience cyber-attacks.
- Employing security concepts, theories, insights, tools and methodologies to mitigate system weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Appling advanced analytical skills and technical resources at the tactical levels and implementing infrastructure solutions supporting command decision making and execution of mission requirements
- Providing support as needed to lab staff in the tasks of provisioning and issuing equipment to end users, as well as maintaining inventory database
- Providing support for systems administration tasks such as patching, updating, and maintaining network infrastructure
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies and equipment in the lab environment
- Provision and provide support for Virtual Private Network (VPN) or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (e.g., AWS) to users
- Performing large scale configuration management and deployment across MacOS, Linux/Unix, and other operating systems and virtual environments
- Performing implementation of granular access control
- Monitoring systems for acceptable performance and user accessibility, establish back-ups, and monitor systems security
- Creating monitoring reports and logs
Must be a U.S. Citizen. Must have current Secret clearance. TS/SCI clearance is preferred. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Four (4)+ years of experience. Two (2)+ years of directly relevant experience in lab management or system administration.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with multiple operating systems, to include Linux/Unix & MacOS
- Experience with Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Experience with virtual desktops (Citrix, VMWare, AWS)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.