Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Incident Responder who can support the customer in the detection, response, mitigation, and reporting of cyber threats affecting the client networks. This position requires the following:
- Provide support in the detection, response, mitigation, and reporting of cyber threats affecting client networks
- Maintain an understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security operations
- Produce reports and briefs to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risk.
- Provide analysis for correlated information sources
- Facilitate the customer's posturing itself to aggressively investigate cyber activity targeting customer information and its information infrastructure
- Assist the customer training department in the education of staff on the cyber threat
- Liaison with other government cyber threat analysis entities, such as intra-agency and inter-agency Cyber Threat Working Groups
- Maintaining proficiency in the use and production of visualization charts, link analysis diagrams, and database queries
- Analyze and report cyber threats as well as assist in deterring, identifying, monitoring, investigating and analyzing computer network intrusions
- Meet and maintain customer required Information Assurance training compliance
Must be a US Citizen. Must have current Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Additional Technical CND Incident Reporter Certification(CEH, GCIH, GCIA, GNFA)
- DoDI 8570.01-M 8570.01-M IAT Level I Compliant Certification (Network + CE, A+ CE, CCNA + Security, SSCP)
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience in computer intrusion analysis and incident response
- Computer network surveillance/monitoring
- Knowledge and understanding of network protocols, network devices, multiple operating systems, and secure architectures
- Experience in computer evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis, and data recovery
- Computer network forensics
- System log analysis
- Experience with current cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate computer networks
- Current experience with network intrusion detection and response operations (Protect, Defend, Respond and Sustain methodology)
- Current experience with cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to infiltrate computer networks
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Malware reverse engineering experience
- Scripting experience (python, perl etc…)
- Experience with process development and deployment
- Excellent writing skills
- Prior experience with data visualization products such as Analyst Notebook is desired.
- Prior experience with Splunk
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.