Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Network Based Systems Analyst to provide front line response for digital forensics/incident response (DFIR) and proactively hunting for malicious cyber activity.
Must be a US Citizen. Must have a current TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Five (5)+ years of direct relevant experience in cyber forensic investigations using leading edge technologies and industry standard forensic tools.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS in the Cloud Environment
- Authoring cyber investigative reports documenting digital forensics findings
- Analyze and characterize cyber-attacks unique to cloud
- Skilled in identifying different classes of attacks and attack stages
- Understanding of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities
- Understanding of proactive analysis of systems and networks, to include creating trust levels, and understanding cloud authentication methods
- Able to work collaboratively across physical locations
- Action-oriented and have a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency with common operating systems (e.g., Linux/Unix, Windows)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.