Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a System Engineer to work as part of the “System Engineering as a Service” team. Members of this team perform wide ranging System Engineering activities at the organization level and work with multiple projects to develop best practices and common System Engineering threads across related projects. The selected engineer will work with a team of System Engineers to capture and triage requirements, design system architecture for CNO systems, document system architecture using Cameo, interface with stakeholders and product teams, perform Analysis of Alternatives, and assist in future planning activities. The team uses the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) agile methodology to deliver value to the CNO mission.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
A Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.