Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be tasked with designing, developing, and sustaining a set of tools that
support the on-boarding of new data analytic and data exploration applications in a Kubernetes
environment. Additional tasking shall include:
- Configuring, developing, and maintaining suites of GPU and ML-framework related tools, based on COTS/FOSS/NVIDIA software, to enable customer use of HPCs for Machine Learning model training.
- On-boarding and interfacing with ML Platform customers to support their application migration, track system usage, comply with security requirements, and refine best practices.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting COTS/GOTS software in a heterogeneous operating system environment.
The individual shall have five (5) years full time Computer Science directly related work that can be substituted for a degree and have at least eight (8) years of demonstrable experience.
An industry recognized professional certification, as defined in the TT0s, may substitute as one (1) year experience. A Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field may substitute for two (2) years' experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience developing and deploying Docker images and containers
- Experience working with Unix based systems (command line, shell scripting)
- Experience developing with Python in a Unix environment
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Kubernetes container orchestration technology
- Experience creating Helm Charts to package and deploy applications to a Kubernetes environment
- Experience with Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience with event monitoring and alerting tools such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools such as Jira and Confluence
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.