Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Responsible for the testing of CNO tools and capabilities.
- Expertise to build a total end-to-end test infrastructure, from source to destination, using resources contained in a single lab or shared among multiple labs. Includes provisioning computers, loading with required software, and creating a test thread through an available network infrastructure,
- Conduct component and system integration testing according to test plan provided. Additionally, identify and execute additional testing adding value to the test results,
- Properly document, according to the Government defined standards, test procedures and results,
- Administrator (install, configure) level expertise using special purpose network devices such as packet sniffers, SmartBits traffic generator, Broadway, Abacas, EMC Storage Area Network (SAN), and OCOSS,
- Provide technical recommendations to the ONT management and support team in maintaining the ONT lab IT architecture to mirror and keep current to all current Agency IT networks structures, and
- Conduct informal training in order to provide knowledge transfer to all testing team and eliminate single points of failure of task/function.
- Responsible for performance and operational testing of solutions
- Devise operational scenarios, performance tests, and support operations
- Knowledge of network devices and intrusion detection systems
- Experience with network traffic generators and test equipment
- Understanding and domain knowledge of operations and tools
- Collaborate with development teams, operators, and leadership to ensure requirements are satisfied
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Minimum six (6) years experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering. Certifications in MCSE, RHCE, CEH, CCNA, or CISSP preferred,
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Minimum ten (10) years experience as a system administrator supporting computers systems running Microsoft Windows NT, Unix, and Linux operating systems,
- Minimum ten (10) years experience as a system administrator, supporting computer network hardware including, but not limited to bridges, switches, routers, and gateways,
- Minimum ten (l0) years experience identifying and resolving SIGINT network system issues with IT hardware such as repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways, and hubs and operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Windows NT, Sun Solaris, and Linux,
- Able to install, configure, and use personal security products including host and network based firewalls and intrusion detection systems,
- Minimum ten (\0) years experience working in an IT engineering lab loading (file transfer via electronic of storage media), installing and maintaining the operability of commercial off-the--shelf computer and IT equipment and supporting software,
- Minimum ten (10) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UOP, HTTP, OHCP, and ONS,
- Minimum five (5) years experience in C, C++, Perl, Python, or other scripting language, including threads,
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in systems administration of hardware and software in support of developing and testing of SIGINT Information Technology systems,
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in conducting both component and system integration level testing on complex software products,
- Minimum two (2) years combined experience in HTML, XML, and WEB-based Graphical
- Experience using external network communications such as NSAnet,
- Able to develop and deliver briefings, technical presentations, and program documentation to senior program management.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.