Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a System Engineer who is familiar with this mission data. They will be reading transcripts (slate) and going through lots of data and need to be able to determine which parts are meaningful and are worthy of more attention from the rest of the team.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Seven (7) years experience as an SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, orrelated discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Work with IA to schedule/understand needed patches, IAVA’s, scanning, etc.
- Ensure that patches, fixes, deployments, etc. were thoroughly tested.
- Work with integration to understand any production issues and deployments.
- Monitor the email DL for customer inquiries and insure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitor the Chat rooms and insure issues are addressed.
- Generate contract CDRLs, WARs, MSRs, PSRs, and Award Fee Metrics.
- Review TTOs for changes to the contract with every Mod.
- New hire onboarding for RTRG to include coordination of facilities needs, accounts requests, special access requests and training
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.