Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The System Engineer analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. In the addition to the standard SE3 labor category requirements, the KMC Analytic Team is looking for a TechOps engineer with an understanding of concepts even at the board level, be willing to jump in and take over operations type work, diagnosing Kubernetes issues, diagnosing CI/CD issues, diagnosing application issues, assisting customers with their deployment troubleshooting. The Dev/Ops engineer will update sections of software, as well as simultaneously managing changes to other parts of the program. Assist team members as needed. Will work across contracts to assist both front end and back-end development and low side environments. Will also collaborate with the customer operations team to ensure continuity. DevOps Engineers must know how to use scripting programs such as Java. Possess interpersonal, management and decision-making skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twenty (20) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Required skills - Development experience with:
- Kubernetes (Rancher)
- Atlassian Tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Helm Chart
- ELK Stack
- Experience responding to user issues
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.