Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to join our team and play a key role in analyzing user requirements, developing system specifications, and leading design and development activities. The candidate for the System Engineer 2 role on the IC Gov Cloud TTO will be responsible for requirements elicitation and coordination across multiple sets of stakeholders, both internal to their organization and across the greater IC community. The ideal candidate will possess either a background as an analyst or have an understanding of analyst’s missions in order to help connect analysts to the tools they need to perform their jobs. The candidate will reach out across mission spaces to drive engagements between analysts and tool providers, while coordinating with internal stakeholders on policy issues and prioritization.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Requirements elicitation
- Facilitation of training and demonstrations
- Coordination of prototyping
- Coordination of multiple stakeholders
- Coordination of information and communications across orgs
- Target Digital Network Analyst (TDNA)
- Multi-Disciplined Language Analyst (MDLA)
- Client’s policies regarding data sharing and compliance
- IC Gov Cloud data, tools, and tradecraft
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.