Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
Are you a master of network exploitation operations and cyber mission network design? Are you ready to play a pivotal role in enhancing our organization's cybersecurity capabilities? If you have a passion for designing cutting-edge network solutions and optimizing network infrastructure, this job is tailor-made for you!
- Optimize Network Infrastructure: Ensuring the smooth functioning of our network systems is your priority. You'll be responsible for overseeing the network implementation process, making certain that all network systems are functioning optimally. Your attention to detail and technical acumen will guarantee a robust and reliable network infrastructure.
- Shape Cyber Mission Networks: Put your expertise to the test as you plan, design, and evaluate cyber mission networks. Your visionary approach will enable us to create mission-ready networks that can withstand any cyber threat. Your ability to analyze requirements, select the right software and hardware, and implement enterprise-level sophistication will set us apart from the competition.
- Stay Ahead of the Game: In the rapidly evolving world of cybersecurity, staying ahead is crucial. You'll support the acquisition of state-of-the-art software and hardware, ensuring that our cyber range environments possess the highest level of sophistication. Your dedication to innovation and continuous improvement will position us as leaders in the field.
Bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering and Security, Cloud Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
Eleven (11) or more years of continuous work experience as responsible network architect/engineer in a Network Operation Center or Cyber Operations.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Architect
- Experience planning for new initiatives and expanding the existing network architecture to meet special requirements for Gray Space, Red C2 infrastructure, and Blue Team Fly-Away Kits (FAK).
- Experience documenting solutions/blueprints for any-network related schemas and cyber operation tools that are developed.
- Expertise in designing, modelling, securing networks, and documenting discoveries.
- Experience troubleshooting of network issues and recommendation of network modifications to optimize performance while adhering to all relevant security policies.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.