Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Data Lead provides overall guidance for data structures, data federation, and data architectures, as it relates to Authoritative Data Sources (ADS), source systems of record, or other repositories, to enable end-to-end enterprise data analytics solutions. In this role, the Data Lead works with the Analytics Lead, Visualization Lead, and implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor's and Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, economics, operations research, engineering or computer science). Minimum ten years’ experience in relevant software development, data modeling, or data architecture. Minimum five years’ experience in relevant (data) technical implementations. Minimum 3 years’ experience in leadership or management. Minimum 2 years’ experience working in cloud environments. Solid experience and understanding of considerations for large scale architecting and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms in the cloud required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with customer teams
- Requirements management
- Critical thinking
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.