Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Cloud System Administrator that will provide critical system support to ensure the continues delivery of the CYBERSPARROW & NETSEER systems via automation and orchestration of deployments, quality control, and system maintenance.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Hadoop/Cloud System Administration Certification with five (5) years of experience managing and monitoring large Hadoop clusters (>200 nodes). Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional experience on projects with similar requirements may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Security Plus Certification
- Command line system administration experience with Linux (CentOS, Amazon Linux 2, RedHat)
- Knowledge of AWS Services and storage mechanisms
- Performing system administration within the AWS Cloud environment
- Windows System Administration
- BigFix installation and reporting
- Maintainging system security plans
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience mitigating information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVA, Patch management IAVA)
- Cloud System Administration Certification (AWS or other cloud platform)
- Ansible automation
- Experience working in an Agile and Scrum environment
- Machine Shop Administration
- Experience using Kibana or Splunk dashboards to monitor application activity
- Risk Management Framework
- Docker or Kubernetes containerization experience
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.