Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Java Developer. Support will focus on development and sustainment of the WEBCANDID tool, which tracks, administers, and archives requests for mission-critical published intelligence reports used by the Intelligence Community and partners around the world. Efforts will include creating enhancements for WEBCANDID based on high-priority mission needs, as well as maintenance/sustainment of the existing code base.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
At least seven (7) years of experience as a software engineer and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Java 8+
- Understanding, maintaining, and troubleshooting interfaces between multiple applications
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Agency reporting and dissemination tools
- Agency classification policies
- Working in an Agile environment using Jira and Confluence
Other optional technical skills may include some of the following:
- Experience with distributed monitoring/logging software (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Kabana)
- Experience with Geo/Mapping technologies (e.g., WMS, WKT, GeoTools)
- Understanding of customer data feeds/types/formats
- Understanding of customer AEA/MWS and other corporate services
- Understanding of customer certification, compliance and policy topics
- Understanding of customer networks (protection levels, etc.)
- Understanding of customer streaming and storage corporate services
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.