Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
- Provide the bridge between Mission end users of the systems to be delivered and those who are architecting engineering and/or developing the system.
- Support the development, review, and analysis of Mission CONOPs, requirements, scenarios and use cases that accurately reflect end users’ needs.
- Design implement and document IT workflow
- Maintain cognizance of all operational requirements, ensuring that the spirit of the requirements is preserved across programmatic and acquisition activities.
- Develop requirements and key performance indicators (KPIs) from projects inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area.
- Assist project members with analysis, evaluation and preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimizations, development, and maintenance efforts.
- Develop scripts and code to automate IT processes
- Develop automation processes and system monitoring capabilities
- Develop continuous improvement processes for agile implementation
- Work with ticketing system to optimize and automate workflow
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
High School/GED (+20) years of relevant experience. AD (+15) years of relevant experience. BA/BD (+10) years of relevant experience. Master's degree (+5) years of relevant experience, or PHD (+3) years of relevant experience
- Experience articulating/white board ides to all levels of management
- Experience providing lifecycle sustainment support and information management transformation
- Experience assisting in the development, organization, and articulation of Mission expectation to support test planning and operational evaluation activities.
- Experience maintaining cognizance of all operational requirements, ensuring that the spirit of the requirements is preserved across programmatic and acquisition activities
- Must have one of the following DoD approved certifications to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED
- Extensive knowledge of scripting languages such as Powershell, Bash, Python and technical writing skills
- Specific knowledge of performance and health monitoring
- In-depth understanding of IT infrastructure to include VDI, OS, Networking, application delivery, data management, security, and authentication services
- Familiarity with data model design and implementation
- Knowledge of API integration methodologies for multi-system integration
- Experience with data visualization tools and data analytics tools like Elasticsearch
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.