Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Threat/Warning Analyst finds, analyzes, summarizes, and reports threat warning information and intelligence. Gathers data and threat information from multiples sources. Distills and synthesizes relevant intelligence into cohesive threat assessments. Applies current knowledge of enterprise infrastructure and adversary priorities to contextualize the threat and build prioritized risk estimates. Develops mitigation and countermeasure strategies to undermine adversary activities, defend enterprise infrastructure, data, and systems, while minimizing risk to mission. Provides recommendations to the customer for deployment.
- Aid in collection and initial processing of threat- and vulnerability- related information from multiple sources.
- Support classified and open-source research identifying cybersecurity threats to network infrastructure, data, and systems.
- Assist developing cyber indicators and signatures derived from gathered information.
- Aid in report and summary development.
- Communicate written and verbal information in a timely, clear, and concise manner.
- Understand, extract, and correlate relevant threat information from multiple sources.
- Perform advanced research into adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures, capabilities, and priorities.
- Process, analyze, summarize, and report actionable cyber threat/warning intelligence.
- Understand and account for customer needs in intelligence reporting and mitigation strategy.
- Maintain awareness of evolving information sources to incorporate into threat intelligence life cycle.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Four (4) years of demonstrated experience as a TWA or technical intelligence analyst in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. A technical bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university may be substituted for two (2) years of TWA experience on projects of similar scope, type, and complexity. Requires DoD 8570 compliance with CSSP Analyst baseline certification, Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II certification, and Computing Environment (CE) certification. Requires GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI) certification OR Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA) certification.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.