Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall use their expertise in engineering and development services provide Information Technology (IT) solutions. They shall specialize in development and maintenance of software systems, web services and applications, and customer support, provide operations and maintenance of applications in the cloud infrastructure, track and report design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs, and coordinate with other contractors for seamless, successful transition of support.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- Demonstrated experience using JIRA and Confluence
- Demonstrated experience using Spring, Hibernate, and JSF frameworks
- Demonstrated experience with AJAX and Java EL for web applications and application data logic
- Demonstrated experience with Apache TomCat as a web server for JAVA implementations
- Demonstrated experience with web technologies, including CSS and HTML
- Demonstrated experience with Frontend design: Bootstrap and VanillaJS
- Demonstrated experience using ElasticSearch search/analytics engine
- Demonstrated experience using MySQL relational database management systems
- Demonstrated experience with version control software, Git/GitHub
- Demonstrated experience using MongoDB database environment
- Demonstrated experience with scripting languages including Python and Perl
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.