Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are looking for engineers seeking to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, technical-minded, mission-focused company seeking to change how the Intelligence Community does business.
Expert target systems analysts shall be able to investigate the systems currently considered to be targets and influence the research and development on these systems based on investigation results. They shall holistically examine all products and information associated with a given target system.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years relevant industry experience and a Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information Assurance, or other Government specified fields from an accredited college or university is required.
Desired technical skills:
- Relevant manufacturing processes that employ process control
- Electric power generation or distribution control systems
- Transportation control systems
- Petroleum, gas, or lubricant control systems
- Other Government specified industry
- Researching and analyzing information to define or refine mission requirements
- Developing information that will identify gaps in the strategic plan and technical baseline
- Producing clear and concise briefing materials
- Providing detailed expertise for the selected problem task given for a specific problem area
- Analyzing requirements and development strategies from the basis of expert knowledge and provide opinions of feasibility and alternate solutions, where applicable
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.