Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for Embedded Developers. This position is a software analysis, proof-of-concept creation, and product development in support of an exciting mission! In this position, the software developer will develop capabilities for Linux and Windows applications, although the most timely requirement is against Windows.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of embedded engineering experience or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and five (5) years of embedded engineering experience; or a Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and two (2) years of embedded engineering experience.
Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- Embedded software developer proficient in C, C++, and comfortable reading/writing assembler, particularly but not limited to, x86, ARM.
- Experience reverse engineering software/firmware binaries in static analysis tools such as Ghidra and IDA, as well as proficiency using debuggers to step through decompiled code.
- Understanding of Linux internals, embedded Linux, and/or pre-Linux Real Time Operating Systems.
- Some exposure/experience with hardware breakdown, soldering, board analysis, or a strong desire to learn.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.