Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The System Administrator (SA) will serve as part of a highly technical team of software and system engineering professionals that support unclassified and classified software development repositories used across the Intelligence Community. A large portion of this work is operational and customer support. Our team is modernizing the underlying architecture, so there will be some new work as well focused in container and container orchestration. We are seeking “jack-of-all trade” candidates who are able to effectively leverage their technical skills to solve a wide variety of system, network, and software related issues and make sound architectural recommendations. This work requires a disciplined problem solving approach, attention to detail, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
This position has up to 2 days of telework per week after a 30-day introductory period.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
10 years’ experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Demonstrated success troubleshooting and solving complex problems in production environments
- Experience working with, deploying, and managing Linux-based OS systems
- Ability to perform scripting (e.g., Bash, Python, Ruby) on Linux platform
- Extensive customer support experience, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with a wide array of DevOps toolsets; provisioning (Terraform, AWS
- CloudFormation), virtualization (AWS), infrastructure configuration management (Chef, Ansible) and containerization orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes),
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) tools (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Familiarity with AWS and its architecture pattern
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment supporting a large customer base
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Container (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) experience
- Understanding of binary software repositories such as Nexus, Artifactory, npm, PyPi
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, Mongo, Postgres, CouchDB)
- Created Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and detailed documentation experience
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.