Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate opening for a Python Developer to support the research and development of new cyber analytics capabilities that will help the US protect and defend its networks and critical information systems. Your work will contribute to the knowledge of how cyber-attacks work, how vulnerabilities are exploited, and the way hostile cyber actors operate. We are looking for individuals that want to analyze and understand data and find anomalies. Use your skills to help experiment and prototype future cyber capabilities for implementation at large-scale.
- Work closely with cyber personnel to understand manual analytic processes that are used to assist in the automation of those processes
- Create automated analytic capability sets (e.g., signature, behavioral, heuristic, anomalous, unsupervised-learning, predictive, and emerging)
- Develop new platforms to elicit operational effect
- Support the design, development, and deployment of production systems adhering to the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery CI/CD pipeline
- Post-deployment support of continuous analysis through the full lifecycle of the capabilities
- Perform functions associated with the analysis of information, refinement of analytics and countermeasure selection, reviewing output, and making upgrades/improvements to the performance of the analytics and countermeasures.
This position offers 100% remote.
Must be a US Citizen. Must have current Top Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master’s Degree in IT, cyber, or related field and a minimum of 10 years of experience in software development
OR Bachelor’s Degree in IT, cyber, or related field AND minimum of 12 years of experience in software development
OR No degree and a minimum of 22 years of experience in software development
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience within some or all of these capability areas: Intrusion Detection; Analytics; Information Sharing; Intrusion Prevention; Core Infrastructure
- Experience with shell scripting
- Experience with EINSTEIN
- Experience with monitoring/diagnosing activity at the host, application, network, internet protocol, database, source code, and LAN layers or other areas preferred
- Experience in analytics associated with analyzing databases, source code, hosts, middleware, application, Local Area Network (LAN) and Internet networks across Open System Interconnect (OSI) model
- Experience in developing real or near real-time automation
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.