Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an upcoming need for a Software Configuration Manager to support Report Authoring and Dissemination (RAD) – a new application being developed to converge and replace multiple legacy SIGINT reporting tools.
Telework is available for this role.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree can be substituted for two (2) years experience.
Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- Tracking and maintaining configuration of requirements, code, and software deliveries by release
- Assisting with review of standard software project documentation (release baseline requirements, release process, delivery process, and version control)
- Assisting with tracking work according to defined processes and procedures
- Maintaining and tracking outage and recovery time, to include providing support in documenting After Action Reports and documenting changes to defined processes and procedures
Desired experience includes:
- 5+ years’ experience as part of a configuration management team
- Software development background (required), with between 4-11 years’ experience (desired)
- Understanding of and experience with Agile software development, to include tracking user stories based on defined technical requirements
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.