Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Candidate will be part of a team responsible for implementing a continuous integration environment in support of large-scale integration mission processing systems. Candidate will work as part of a team of engineers analyzing system functionality, gathering testing requirements, developing automated testing and reporting, and integrate these features into the existing systems. Will also be responsible for debugging application software and systems; analyzing scripts, system logs, interfaces, and data flows; attending meetings, briefings, demonstrations and reporting all findings to management and Government leadership.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Development lifecycle in a Linux environment
- Experience with scripting (Python, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, rspec)
- Experience with automation applications or technologies
- Experience with test automation frameworks
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Familiarity with software design patterns
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience in Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using various virtualization techniques and environments – ESX, VMWare, Docker
Experience with at least 4 of the following is highly desired:
- Performance / load / stress testing
- System optimization techniques
- Data interface testing
- Regression testing
- Formal requirements verification testing
- Systems integration testing
- Data flow testing and analysis
- Web server, OS, and MongoDB database setup and administration
- Webservices (SOAP, REST, JSON) testing
- Experience with Jenkins/Hudson
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.