Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The System Engineer shall be responsible for creating, sustaining, and troubleshooting complex operational data flows including data storage, data transport, data management, data security, data compliance, and knowledge store management.
Additional tasking includes working with the mission customer to perform exploratory data analysis on raw data to clean, enrich, transform and convert the raw data into the required formats. The contractor shall also be responsible for devising methods to improve existing operational data flow processing, distribution, and reliability.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Seven (7) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and
complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from
an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be
substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience creating, managing, and troubleshooting complex operational data flows
- Experience using Apache NiFi canvas to process and distribute data
- Experience with Corporate data flow processes and tools
- Experience with Corporate data security and compliance procedures and policies
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible and SaltStack
- Experience with Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch/Kibana/Logstash/Beats)
- Experience with time-series visualization tools such as Grafana
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.