Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Software Engineer to support customer environment operations. The ServiceNow Developer is a technical resource possessing ServiceNow administration capability and able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services.
Must be a US Citizen. Must have current Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in ServiceNow development
- Enterprise and/or IT Service Management
- ServiceNow System Administration
- Experience with gathering requirements, database design schemas, and data modeling
- Minimum 2+ Years' experience with ServiceNow development
- Minimum 2+ Years' experience of developing a custom service portal
- Minimum 4+ Years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- 8+ years of software development experience required.
- Experience with process and solution integration, workflow design/configuration, and reporting
- Experience with LDAP Integration, ServiceNow Development APIs, and diagnosing performance related issues
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.