Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations (Tier 1 / 3), problem identification, diagnosis and resolution), installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure. Respond to customer calls and requests as well as assist with infrastructure changes and other duties/assignments as they arrive.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master’s Degree and 3 year of experience, Bachelor's Degree and 5 years' of experience, Associate Degree and 7 years’ experience or High School Grad and 9 years’ experience in System Administration.
One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED.
- Experience in Linux system administration, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
- Cent OS 7/8 server builds/management
- Yum/Spacewalk/RedHat satellite server, repository builds/management
- Kickstart/Satellite builds/management
- LDAP / Central Authentication/Centrify
- NFS share builds/management
- Linux/Windows directory management
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze Linux systems and networks efficiently
- Heterogeneous environment so knowledge of Windows, VMWare and Networking a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Centrify
- Knowledge of ACAS scans and STE/STN requirements
- Knowledge of RedHat 8 and RedHat satellite server
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- 10% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.