Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Test Engineer shall be responsible for providing engineering, testing, and documentation for operational assessment test activities in a SaaS/PaaS Linux environment deployed on an ‘on-prem’ cloud offering developed with open-source software using Kubernetes, Docker, Istio, Rook and other cutting-edge technologies. This position’s tasking does not conform to the traditional waterfall testing approach, instead leveraging agile methodologies where releasable tested pieces of software services are created, development level tested, and delivered to the user in a DevOps approach.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Five (5) years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and agile for the design, development, and execution of operational assessment test procedures
- Experience developing operational assessment test reports and associated documentation
- Demonstrated experience analyzing product/service functional requirements to develop operational assessment test procedures
- Demonstrated experiencing automating test code using programming and scripting languages
- Experience with analyzing functional requirements to develop operational assessment test procedures
- Experience with Git Version Control System
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite including Jira and Confluence
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Demonstrated experience testing of large scale, distributed “system-of-systems”, micro services, and REST APIs
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.