Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall be responsible for developing rapid experimental prototypes of particular capabilities associated with the improvement and modernization of metrics and monitoring capabilities within the Y33 organization. Tasking shall also include demonstrations to validate concepts and to prove operational capability and scalability.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience developing scripts using Bash/Python
- Experience developing with multiple high level programming languages in a Linux environment
- Experience with metrics collection, monitoring, and alerting concepts, best practices, and tools
- Experience with software frameworks used for searching, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Elastic Stack, Splunk, and Prometheus
- Experience developing with messaging frameworks such as Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Experience with SQL technologies such as MySQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Key/Value and Time-series databases such as OpenTSDB
- Experience designing, implementing, and consuming REST/and or gRPC interfaces
- Experience with CI/CD concepts, principles, methodologies, and tools such as GitLab CI
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Git Version Control System
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with metrics visualization technologies such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.