Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a System Security Engineer to perform engineering tasks that are broad in nature and are concerned with system security design, risk reduction, implementation and integration, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment. The System Security Engineer shall provide guidance and support to technical and programmatic requirements derivation, especially focused on meeting security requirements; and provide senior technical guidance and leadership of engineering, analysis and development teams. They shall guide users and team members in formulating security requirements, advise on viability of alternative approaches, and conduct and evaluate feasibility studies. The System Security Engineer shall be responsible for the integration of security requirements, design, risk mitigation and technology of complex systems, and shall provide guidance and support to ensure seamless incorporation of new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. They shall guide and participate in development of technical documentation associated with results analysis and risk mitigation, guide implementation of architectures, and adhere to USCYBERCOM Enterprise Architecture plans and guidance related to certification and accreditation of agency systems. The System Security Engineer shall estimate resources for security systems engineering tasks and recommend schedule and budget information.
This position provides part-time remote work!
A current Top-Secret/SCI with CI polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Eight (8) years demonstrated systems security engineering experience on programs that encompassed systems security architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations. A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information
This labor category requires DoD 8570 compliance – at minimum, IAM Category, Level II.
Required technical skills:
- Four (4) years of experience as a systems security engineer in programs that encompass systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operations.
- Four (4) years of experience performing Information Systems Security Officer functions or the equivalent for USCYBERCOM or IC projects and offices.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.