Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Test Engineer shall be responsible for the development, execution, and sustainment of test
plans/test suites for the testing and evaluation of user interface visualization software solutions
against documented requirements and established QA metrics.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Five (5) years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope,
type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics,
Engineering Management, or related discipline form an accredited college or university is
required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- General knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience developing test plans/test suites for UI and visualization software solutions
- Experience automating testing procedures
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive bug reports and test cases
- Experience with UI Testing tools such as Parasoft Selenic, Katalon, Selenium, mabi,
TestIM, Functionize, Perfecto, TestCraft, Squish, and AutonomIQ
- Experience testing APIs using tools such as Postman
- Experience with CI/CD principles, methodologies, and tools such as GitLab CI
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with Git Version Control System
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.