Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurial mindset. We value creative problem-solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Senior Test Engineer shall be responsible for leading test engineers in developing, executing, and maintaining integration test plans/test suites for integrated software modules of a large complex enterprise management and monitoring suite of solutions.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Eight (8) years’ experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline form an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Linux CLI
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python
- General knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience leading a large software testing effort
- Experience developing and executing test plans, test suites, and test cases for the integration of software modules across a multi-component system
- Experience with CI/CD principles, methodologies, and tools such as GitLab CI
- Experience with automating tests
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Postman, Selenium, and JUnit
- Experience testing API interfaces between software modules across a large multi-component system
- Experience collaborating with multiple teams to establish cross team test plans
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Git Version Control System
- Experience with QA tools such as RestAssured
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Wellness Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Productivity Allowance for Equipment and Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.