Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Position involves development of a self-contained C++ toolkit for running VISTA-related analytics in a Windows environment. The toolkit interfaces with modern machine learning models using ONNX and targets the C++-17 standard. The toolkit also provides language bindings in .Net, Java, and Python as well as gRPC service interface.
This position offers telework.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a relevant field OR an additional three (3) years of related experience can be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of general software development experience.
- Within the last ten (10) years, a minimum of five (5) years of combined experience with a minimum of one (1) software development language.
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience working with a minimum of one (1) operating system.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Within the last 5 years, 1 to 2 years’ experience developing in C++
- Solid Linux experience
- Demonstrated experience with analytic development (implementing algorithms in code. These algorithms are usually developed by other researchers. The implementation needs to handle the happy path as well as edge cases, and the earlier the edge cases are found and handled the better.)
- Experience building software on various operating systems and architectures with tools like GNU Make or CMake
- Good communication skills – experience in working with engineers and researchers in developing requirements and ability to produce documentation
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with .Net
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Python
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience with Protobuff
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Computer Vision
- Audio Processing
- Audio Speaker / Language / Gender Recognition
- Video Analytics
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.