Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Cyber Software Engineer. This position involves working collaboratively with system engineers, software engineers, and system administrators to support, modernize, and expand complex products to meet the needs of our mission customers.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, development, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities
- Providing Sr. Software Engineering expertise in support of a large, leading edge, agile-based, cybersecurity system
- As needed, supporting the development of technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures
- Leading or participating in trade studies to determine improvements to system capabilities
A current Top-Secret/SCI security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Knowledge and experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or similar framework
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop) and associated technologies
- Meaningful hands-on experience and knowledge of the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL, etc.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Leadership skills and meaningful experience successfully leading projects or activities
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.