Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The HPC Software Engineer shall be responsible for designing, developing, modifying, testing, deploying, and documenting complex software solutions in a High Performance Computing (HPC) Unix environment.
Additional tasking shall include characterization and performance tuning of various software stacks throughout the system including managing the software and system test development, performance, and benchmarking for each HPC node type throughout the System of Systems.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Math, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus three (3) years of experience as an HSE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Math, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as an HSE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Seven (7) years of experience as an HSE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix CLI
- Experience with developing and maintaining scripts (Bash/Python)
- Aptitude and willingness to extend technical knowledge regarding compute, network, memory, and storage components to an HPC environment
- Experience developing with C/C++ in a Unix environment
- Aptitude and willingness to learn HPC open source parallel programming methods such as OpenSHMEM, pthreads, Open MPI, and UPC
- Experience developing test plans, operational assessment test reports, and associated documentation
- Experience with automating test procedures
- Experience with performing benchmarking testing
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Git source code repository
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.