Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We have an immediate need for a Network Engineer to participate in all phases of the software lifecycle from requirements definition through design, development, integration and test in various object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby) with minimal supervision.
This position offers telework!
- Sshall apply industry best practices to all development efforts and review, analyze and modify software systems including coding, testing, debugging, installing and documenting and supporting system administrators with the installation of software applications and shall develop training materials as tasked.
- Shall guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternative approaches and conduct feasibility studies as required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline or four (4) years demonstrated experience in full lifecycle software development to include requirements definition, design, development, peer reviews, unit testing, integration and test.
Required technical skills:
- Two (2) years combined experience in each of the following:
- Software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby);
- Object-oriented design and analysis
- Authoring or coauthoring software documentation.
- Two (2) years combined experience in one or more of the following:
- Public Key technologies (e.g., Public Key based authentication mechanisms) for applications;
- Enabling row and column security;
- Virtual Private Databases; and
- Dynamically loading data to database from XML.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.