Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value open communication
, taking action
, being committed
, persevering through challenges and failures
, and sharing innovative ideas
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
Seeking a Linux/Windows Systems Engineer in support of infrastructure services comprised of Linux (70%) Windows (30%), Virtualization, Storage, Network, HW, and data center engineers that works as a team to deliver innovative and sustainable IT environments to our customers.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems in a virtual environment using VMWare, including installing and maintaining operating systems, configuring, and installing hardware/software utilizing monitoring technologies, troubleshooting, and sustaining the operational health of the infrastructure.
- Provides Tier 1 through Tier 3 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate and partner with various work centers, network engineers/administrators, and customer organizations in the execution of daily tasks.
- Strong communication skills, as well as excellent teaming skills and a positive, customer focused attitude. .
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
A Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline and 10 years of systems engineering experience, Master's degree and 8 years’ experience, Associate's Degree and 12 years experience, or High School Grad and 14 years’ experience in System Administration.
One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
- Ability to design, deploy and administer virtualized platforms
- Expertise working with VMWRE, Active Directory, Group Policy, File Servers, DHCP, shared storage and databases and Centrify
- In depth understanding of desktop and OS application interaction
- Software and Hardware configuration management
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot system outages
- System design analysis and consultation
- Knowledge and experience with Windows desktop, Operating Systems, and Serve OS
- Knowledge and experience with RHEL
- Familiar with System Security compliance (accreditation and certification)
- Ability to create automated processes through scripting using Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Expertise in patch management and deployment
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.