Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer shall be responsible for software development activities for a tiered Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP) and infrastructure automation (IA) solution for the bring-up and hands-off automation of complex High Performance Computing Systems. Software development activities include requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing, and sustainment. The primary focus is on integrating COTS and FOSS products, packages, and libraries. The Software Engineer must have a demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Nine (9) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using the Unix CLI
- Experience with scripting using Bash/Python
- Experience developing with multiple programming languages such as C, Java, and Python in a Unix environment
- Experience with software frameworks used for searching, monitoring, and analyzing big data such as Splunk and Elastic Stack
- Experience with SQL technologies such as MySQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with CI/CD principles, methodologies, and tools such as GitLab CI and Jenkins
- Experience with IaC (Infrastructure as Code) principles and automation tools such as
Ansible, SaltStack, and Terraform
- Experience with designing, implementing, and using REST and/or RPC APIs
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Messaging Frameworks such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, and RabbitMQ
- Experience with tools used for metrics visualization such as Grafana and Kibana
- Experience with Git Source Control System
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.