Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The Software Engineer develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software tradeoffs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
This developer will help the team move forward with next generation buy developing GUIs/applications that the customer uses to analyze data and aid in investigative activities.
- Serve as technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Experience with AngularJS and or Angular 8
- Experience with Front and Back End technologies
- Ability to create programs to satisfy needs of customer
- Light Sys Admin experience also a nice to have - installing and maintaining software on VMs, provisioning resources on OpenStack
- Interest in working with and mentoring junior developers
- Experience with testing and debugging
- Interested in Mapping
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Twenty (20) years’ experience in software development. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Domain Area(s) & Specialized Requirements:
Unless otherwise specified in the description field three (3) years of demonstrated experience is required for the domain items described below:
Computer Network Operations: Apache Tomcat Server 6, SharePoint Portals, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows 2008/XP/7, Microsoft WSUS server, McAfee 8.7, NetApp
Information Assurance: Group Policies, DNS, DHCP management, Cisco lDS, SnifferPro, TCPDump, WinDump, NetWitness, Nessus, Metasploit, SolarWinds, BackTrack 4
Information Technology: Java, Java Script, SQL scripting, HTML 5, Lucene/Solr, Oracle I lg, Apache Tomcat Server 6, SharePoint Portals, CAD/CAM Other: Graphic Design, Elevation Data, lmagery, Twister, Google Earth, Hadoop, ESR
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.