Erias Ventures was founded to serve the National Intelligence Community with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are looking for engineers seeking to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, technical-minded, mission-focused company seeking to change how the Intelligence Community does business.
Collaborates with system engineers, software engineers, and system administrators to design, develop, install, deploy, operate, and manage CNO capabilities.
- Conduct reverse engineering on software and firmware
- Elicit user and system requirements and document requirements in a Concept of Operations (ConOps) document.
- Design modular software systems for maximum reuse and maintainability.
- Document system designs within a High Level Design (HLD) document.
- Plan and develop system integration tests and document test strategy in a formal Test Plan document.
- Use a software integrated development environment (IDE) such as Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar IDE.
- Develop and execute unit tests.
- Maintain code in a software version repository such as subversion, CVS, or similar tool. Work to a schedule and meet deliverable dates.
- Report progress via accepted communication channels such as email, wild and/or a schedule tracking application.
- Document component designs within a High Level Design (HLD) document.
- Plan and develop component integration tests.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Shall have a minimum of nine(9) years of software engineering experience or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and two (2) years of software engineering experience.
Qualified candidates should have experience with:
- 7 yrs + BS 6 yrs coding in C and assembly on Linux, UNIX and/or Windows
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: TCP/IP network protocols or SQL programming.
- Knowledge in software compilers, operating system architecture, and/or device drivers.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.