Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
The contractor shall be responsible for creating, maintaining, and reviewing technical documentation across multiple media formats. The documentation shall be related but not limited to system access policies and procedures, system architecture, deployed software products, user-facing tutorials, SOPs, How to Guides, and internal team policies and procedures. The contractor shall work with engineers and platform SMEs to gather the required technical information necessary to maintain aforementioned artifacts.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Six (6) years experience as a TW in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Prepare, review, revise and maintain technical documents including software and system engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Write and edit technical documentation for project software and hardware to include version releases, how-to-documentation, and configuration
- Create code documentation for software; implementation guides and end-user guides
- Draft technical drawings user manuals, and technical publications with technical personnel and other available resources
- Prepare, review, and modify end-user license agreements (EULA) reflecting security policies, requirements, and SOPs for accessing system resources.
- Maintain internal documentation library
- Use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience using Markdown syntax
- Experience using GitLab Pages
- Experience with the Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience working in an Agile team environment
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.