Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
We are seeking a Senior TechSIGINT Analyst SME to support the development of a new analyst platform.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
15 years of TechSIGINT analysis experience in either ELINT, FISINT, PROFORMA, or COMEXT.
A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics, Communications, or Computer Science fields may be substituted for four years of experience.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Shall have experience in the capture and refinement of system requirements to promote a strong alignment of stakeholder needs with development priorities.
- Shall have experience performing user and group training as well as assisting in the development of training materials.
- Shall have experience leading outreach activities to grow the product user community.
- Shall have experience in the development and execution of requirernents, test plans and training to ensure the delivery of high-quality software to the user community.
- Shall have experience with legacy TechSIGINT applications such as MARTES, CATS, DEL , PacketSwing, STK, DVT, TASMANIA, CHAUEE , REDHAWK, MEERKAT, and/or ESP.
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.