Erias Ventures was founded to serve its customers with an entrepreneurship mindset. We value creative problem solving
, open communication
, and empowering our employees
to make decisions and put forth new ideas.
We are seeking engineers who wish to grow their careers and want to become part of a strong, entrepreneurial-minded, and technical company focused on bringing innovative solutions to the difficult mission problems facing our customers.
MVM seeks qualified, experienced and motivated software development resources for a large scale, distributed data collection, storage, and query "system-of-systems". Additionally MVM seeks software and analytic developers with experience in building coalitions with the customers and garnering requirements for better products and services.
MVM projects are aligning towards a similar architecture for processing large data volumes at speed. The data is collected, aggregated, stored, and visualized in several tools for assessing value. Each tool has a specific function to provide the rich metrics customers require. The functional areas are: enrichment, instrumentation, monitoring, data flow, and analytics. In addition, each tool has a co-dependency and when tied together provide an overarching business intelligence environment.
A current Top-Secret/SCI with FS polygraph security clearance is required. Candidates cannot be sponsored or nominated for a government security clearance under this position.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus five (5) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus seven (7) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
Nine (9) years of experience as a SWE, in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
Required technical skills include experience with:
- Experience writing scripts using Bash
- Experience using the Unix command line
- Demonstrated experience developing with Java in a Unix environment
- Demonstrated experience developing efficient queries with Elasticsearch
Desired technical skills include experience with:
- Experience with Java backend frameworks such as Spring Boot
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
Erias Ventures provides employees with a complete benefits package that includes:
- Above Market Hourly Pay that includes Paid Time Off, Birthday Off, Flexible Work Schedules
- 11% Roth or Traditional 401k with Immediate Vesting and Deposit
- Company subsidized Medical Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Vision and Dental Coverage
- 100% Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Group Life Insurance
- Monthly Internet and Telephone Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development and Training
- Technology and Office Allowance for Equipment and Productivity Supplies
- Amazon Prime Membership
- Quarterly Bonuses for Assisting with Business Development and Company Growth
- Gift Cards and Gifts for Birthday and Work Anniversary
- Morale Building and Company Events to Celebrate our Successes and Build our Community
- Quarterly Employee Referral Bonuses
At Erias Ventures, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Know a cleared professional looking for more in their career? Want some extra money for the Summer? If so, drop us a line with their name and contact information and you could be eligible for a referral bonus up to $10,000
for each successful hire.
Not seeing the right position? Drop us a line to be notified as we add new contracts and opportunities!
Please send referrals and inquiries to:
To learn more about our company visit our webpage or LinkedIn.